Sunday, April 25, 2010

Calories In Sugar Cookie

But I kidding?! Dreaming in Wonderland

Imagine a similar scene:

* jumps here and there, until ...*
Guy: uhiiiik! (\u0026lt;- From pig squeal) * bite * pacifier sides
Seebaru: UAAAAAAAARGH! EAR
Guy: GUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! * Rolls *
Seebaru: OAO "
Guy: muhuhuhuhuhuhu! * Laughs in his sleeve that has no *
Seebaru: o___o
Guy: ahahahahaha! * Laughs again *
Seebaru: ° __ °
Guy: ihihi ... = W = * happy *
Seebaru: ° ^ °
Guy: hehe ... um ... See? oo
Seebaru: XAX * dies *

I'm sorry, but I can not. I can not, understand? It is not in my genes, have skipped my generation, is not part of my DNA or my gray matter forming the natural impulses. While in the past was like that, I must have lost the ability ... but I DO NOT FEEL SO THE JOKES.
am a rabbit and I'm proud, in practice. In short, if I plunged behind me and making me pinch the sides to come to me a heart attack you can not expect a friendly smile and a laugh reconciling. No. Then I can react in two ways:
- Angry Serval as a hydrophobic and try to snatch pieces of meat into bite
- Screaming like a Howler monkey and collapse on the spot to panic
short, you can not do so ; ... (You can hear De Sena) I do affect by surprise and what we do not know. If someone tries to make me a scerzo and I already know you can not expect me to react better, because it does not exist. Strillerò anyway and I feel like a hunted hare till I go back to calm waters (my desk).
It 'really necessary, then what? What if the joke I tried to do? * Caio

graze quietly, until ...*
Seebaru: Grrawl! * Bite * pacifier sides
Caio: KYAAAAAAAAAH! * * Recovers immediately
Seebaru: tee hee. Caio
: What the fuck are you doing, See? o_O
Seebaru:. __. * Hides *

Since they are now known as the quiet type who is not used to act very freely, I can not make jokes. I would be taken for mad. It 's a prison? I want to go to college where I know nobody and act naturally ç________ç

Meshes English I do not go away. What a sad day today.

Seebaru

0 comments:

Post a Comment