Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Type Of Shades Sarah Connor

Here I am:)





Warning: Many (too many) birthdays, so many (too many) Ramones.





And here we are, going home after more than a Ramones year. If you feel disoriented, do not worry, I also feel confused! I do not know where to start and do a tour of the house to see what people were doing the last time I played.

As always I stop to play at night (it's one of my many obsessions) obviously they sleep almost all, except:

- Elisabeth who want to flirt with the whole neighborhood except her husband.

I scan the depths of his psyche, and I did not realize that aspiration secondary ... with nuts and comes out the aspiration for cheese ... tie, you're right! So, from now on, all your thoughts will be for the sandwiches!



- Dario meanwhile is cleaning the whole house. He has already endured a father with aspiration secondary to a sandwich ... I do not know if it can withstand even the wife.



- Finally Berenice is breaking my eardrums.



Morning Kama wakes up all perky and wants to go on the carousel. It 's the first simmolo want to do that and be content.

Kama: I would do a great salute to all / the beloved / and scanner / readers, especially my fans!



Meanwhile, upstairs ...

Petronilla: Look here, the girls have already gone to school? Because I would have some ideuzza ...



Pauline Do not worry girls, the door is closed and I will be very quick!

Pauline! Some do not make haste!! But your brother has taught you anything?



Elisabeth s'incazza In the next room because he wanted to make the bed, but Dario has gone before.



Pauline and I have ignored for a moment he crashed on the bike. Its temperature is high. But really! You can not be left alone an instant! What are you doing?



Pauline I try to draw attention to you because you are always busy with my only brother. I too have admirers, it is unfair to leave me on the sidelines!

0_0 Okay, but now come down from there. 0_0



Pauline preferred the Fiki-Fiki the exercise bike.



He gets a shower and we take advantage * _ *



Pauline Smack! A kiss to all my admirers. Sum creative, make me a close-up so I can see better.



obey-_-'



Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Elisabeth and Dario have breakfast.

Elisabeth I wanted fikifikeggiare with a sumo wrestler, but did not succeeded



Dario: Then it is not true that you cheated with the whole neighborhood! !



Pauline plays with Berenice.



* _ * The child is the spitting image of * _ *
father


Darius is cleaning the windows, is just checking that there is no sumo wrestler in the vicinity ... you never know!



Kama back to school and ...



... runs to vomit on the carpet because the ride on the carousel of the morning was a little disturbed. But in school there are the bathrooms? Was it really necessary to call back home?



But, above all, what the fuck wants the cow by Dario?



AND 'Berenice's birthday. It took me a crazy hard, but I managed to practically invite all the Ramones. Some did not want to come ...



... but what counts is that he is!

But so old, it makes me too sad ç_ç

I also have to be careful that you do not put to flirt with Elisabeth ...



.. but ... Petro? I need to check too? Wretch! That's your brother!



Aurelio: Try to understand! Even if they are aged simmolo are always the hottest of the neighborhood;)



Paolino spupazza the birthday girl. If he knew that his wife was waving to his brother would be a passage of bile.



Kama Camilla and socialize.

Note to me: to lose weight remember Camilla.



Pauline Sum creative? See who you disrespect my brother!

Aurelio! Forget Elisabeth would not call you anymore!



Aurelio: But no! It is not as it seems! I'm just doing a sexy salute to all my admirers!



Pauline do not listen to what you always cheated!



Perhaps Pauline was right-_-'



And here's the last straggler. Hello Chaos! (Do not worry, Tosha was not invited)



With the arrival of Chaos, the party can begin ... and here almost all my babies:)



Elisabeth is tired of living and wants to encourage them to drown in the pool.



However, it's time to blow out the candles.



Berenice: Ohhh! They are wonderful! Looks like my 5 fingers are wonderful!

Petronilla: How Hot Jim!



-_-'This simmola hated anyone, and now flies to all he meets simmoli-_-'

But you've done during my absence? Has anyone else played with you and made you brainwashed? And, in this case, those who dared to touch my computer without permission?

You can see that the only one who thinks about Julius is that celebrated, among other things, is dressed as Dario ... I did it on purpose, I swear! -_-'



* Fix! *

Hey you two! You must not even look!



Elisabeth Congratulations on your wedding! Not everyone have a nice mother-in-law like me!

I'm hating ...



Julie wants to tell me that when the isbi rigiocherò, I find myself with a tot of SIMMs with food poisoning. OK, now I sign it.



Aurelius seems to have understood that it is good to make me angry, then it is isolated to play with his son, under the watchful eye of her personal stalker.



Elisabeth know that when we were in unison fikifikeggiare I wanted so much to you? What would you say if lost time?

Giulio For heaven's sake! My life is already a mess like this, we only miss me lover!



Aurelio: My wife is very HOT! Thanks for letting me marry.

Please dear. See that, eventually, a sum creator is always right?



Ah! I have not yet done so to see my heir * _ * * _ * Here



In a party worthy of the name Romeo and Chimera have to flirt ...



... and guests must dance the smustle.



My heir is learning, be indulgent!



Berenice: Which side should I turn? This side is right?



Oh yeah, baby! It remains to turn to that side that there is a beautiful view!

Aurelio: I feel observed and also a little ridiculous in this absurd position.



She learns quickly * _ *



* _ *



We believe that if someone wants to take the place of pillows should be put in line. I'm there first.



The party is over and the game tells me that Kama is skin and bones and if you do not eat will be the assistant social 0_0 So I'm sending you travel to eat.

Kamasutra: Uhuhuhhh! Sum creatriceeee ... I sleep!

Be patient, it is a year that do not play and I have to take a little hand. And then you're 7 in the house! A bit of compassion!



Kamasutra: Yes, but do not tell anyone, I stink!



Chimera: do not need to whisper, your smell it feels to 1 km away!



Unfortunately I had to send her to bed smelly-_-'



The next morning, Petro runs to tear the sandwiches the night before.

Petro? Why are you doing this? You have 10 points order!



And the sandwiches are damaged effect.



Kamasutra: Why 3 bathrooms with other free mean you have to use this?



Petronilla: Help! I need help!

But really! Will you stop monopolizing my attention?



Petronilla: But I have to do POP! And you because you made me get pregnant? I remember that one year ago you said that your simmoli were too many!

I changed my mind okay? I am omnipotent and capricious.



Kama does not want to socialize with her niece. E 'jealous because, since she was born Bernice, she is no longer the baby of the house.



Berenice: But you know, this is normal. Now Mom is pregnant and in a while, I'll no longer be the baby of the house. But I am the heir, so I'll be the center of attention!



In the kitchen there are important speeches.

Elisabeth You know dear, I had a beautiful pink dress that I never could get creative because the sum has made me spend my life to turn out children! I am sure that You will do my very end.



Petronilla: Supreme Creator, I promise that we will stop at 2?

Oh well! If you ask me with that face!



Hm! Pauline, sorry if I'm intruding, but you have become short-sighted?



Aunt and nephew have found a point of understanding * _ *



Today the president will arrive for the admission of Berenice to private school. The father and grandparents waiting for him under the porch.

Elisabeth Did you know that when I was young was the headmaster masked by Merlin to fikifikeggiare with me? Of course I could not resist!



Dean: Yuhuuu! I'm back dear admirers! You've missed it?

Hm! Dean, I do not know how to express myself without being disagreeable ... here ... I think that you will not row no.



him instead: Q__

Pauline Care admirers, I'm all yours. If you want me, do not forget that the post is only friends and ask to add the sum creative.

you done to make you advertising?



But besides the principal, before he went home: Fausto Grove.

I steal your genes making you marry one of my simmole?



Kamasutra: Okay, okay ... If you give me a pearl necklace her husband's me!



Berenice: Blurp

* 0 * These are the genes Venkat * 0



The burp of Berenice finally convinced the headmaster, who admits in private school.



Oh that little mouth that is my heir! It will send a boat to his lips all her children?



POP 2.



I wonder why I hired a home-_-'



Yeah! He is here again. I could not invite him, is the birthday of Kama.



At the party there are less people than usual, but the lot is too slow to make the feast of Berenice I had spent an hour!



Kama is set to become a teenager (finally!)



Aurelio: Go Baby! You can see who you daughter! ...



... Choose the aspiration romantic!



But she chooses suction Family ... to renounce its heavy genetic makeup?

Aurelio me in danger of heart attack.



Aurelio: Elisabeth, it's all your fault! How dare you astray pixels of my pixels? If he had grown up with me would surely have chosen the romantic aspiration!



The Hula is a must ...



... Kama show before with the new look.



sure that the aspiration romantic would have been really good: (





Aurelio: But are you sure that you are my daughter? "I mean ... yes ... well ... how can you produce simmetta with family aspirations?



Kama: But look good! There is no doubt that I am your daughter!



The next morning ...

Petronilla: Ahhhh! But why, when she gives birth, my husband is always lavorooo? When I kill him again!



And so, in an atmosphere of love, Priscilla was born ...



... another female. Obviously with violet eyes (and cursed the day I created Amanda with those damn eyes!), But this time with blonde hair.

I'm starting to think that my game has obsessions. For a period I did have almost all male, and now it is fixed with the females!



Kama, as a good intake simmola with family wishes to kiss her first and find the love of his life and Chimera go back to school with this thing. Which is fine for the first kiss (but only for that!)



Kama: Look, the sum creator told me that I can kiss you, how about it?

Coso: Ohh! For me it would be an honor!



But for now it does not matter because the two are playing with the water balloon



gnègnègnè!

not let us to disinherit Aurelio otherwise! -_-'



Meanwhile Pauline reaches the top of the oceanography career, reaching platinum for life.



XDDD Oh that face! XDDD



0_0 I think there is a small problem. That outfit does not provide a helmet work? Hopefully it's nothing serious:-S



However, Pauline is going to work, then went another day and Elisabeth, with old age, is completely mad and begins to clean.



Kama home with Romeo and Chimera took advantage immediately,



while you call the thing.

Kamasutra: But you know that I am the daughter of Aurelius and Elisabeth?



Here! The second thing was enough magic word!



Ramones But at home, there is another event worthy of note: Berenice, in addition to having a fantastic week and have taken 10 at school, also went home with Tantalus.



I know why, having done everything possible to elude me, I always return home with some of my simmolo? You regret showing up to take away the social worker? You are once again become sane?



Obviously not
0_0


And, looking at what he does, I also suspect that if I do take from someone, you will be immediately taken up by the social worker because is sketched too!



Meanwhile, adolescents and socialize ...



Berenice: I seemed to understand that you're broke, I expected to try to readjust!



... zzzzzzz ...



....



* _ * * _ * How nice



spammino One of the faces because this is too good! Although I am slightly worried about those huge lips boat.



Berenice: But because there is a cake? There is another party?

No dear, do not worry, no party! But it's your sister's birthday and I swear that will be the last birthday update!



Prisca So the cake is accompanied by her mother ...



... et voila!



Same as sister to labbroni same boat, ordered as surly as the father and mother!



Now there are 8 simmoli at home and I lose control, as demonstrated by the fact that Berenice has eaten food spoiled me and I realized too late!



So Chimera sacrifices himself and moved the unit, even if there are 5 days late adolescence. However, the one not the end, because Romeo will marry soon;)



Here a young adult:)



Before leaving, a small spammino Prisca on ...



...



... and the next with Zanelli:)

PS: As you know, are lagging far behind with your updates, but I'm catching everything. It takes me a little because a year of updates provides a lot of material:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment