Thursday, July 22, 2010

Does Pinky Have An Std?

10 Things about ...





Aurelio Petronilla and they realized that they were thrown into question .... and I was obliged to do the meme 0_0.
You can find it under the cut:)





Before leaving the floor to the players in the post, I must tell you that for me is a periodaccio. Are in full removal (*_*!!!!!) back in Italy and the period is more messed up that it can not be messed up (I'm in a bit of time I'll post a more detailed). Ergo, I have read almost all your post and I hope to soon have the time to leave a little comment. The meme seems urgent, so here it is. :)

Sorry if I did not even wasted to make new photos, but I do not have time to really open the game.

Aureliuccio begin with, kindly tagged by [info] ciabby :

1) His favorite book is, of course, the Kama Sutra and it was to order me to call him so that his daughter had to Elisabeth!

2) His first car (and his favorite) was a flower beetle 70s (as shown here ), but stole it to him Elianto baptizing "beetle freak" and he is still pissed Elianto gains because a lot of money thanks to the publicity rights.

3) He would have liked to attend college (and with fikifikeggiare simmole all on campus) but I Did I stopped.

4) 's always happy when the photographer in the shower with the wrench.

5) He has personal hygiene leaves much to be desired ... but he thinks that a sexy simmolo must have an attractive "smell" of caveman.

6) Although it seems incredible, does not have other children in the neighborhood of the Ramones ...

7) He wanted to be a leader of a challenge all its own ... such as a Queen Bee in the masculine (for the side of the challenge fikifiki eh! Mica for the children!).

8) Pandora prefers to Paulinus.

9) loves the eggplant and shows them all her love taking long chats with these vegetables.

10) He tried to convince me in every way to get him to drink the elixir of life for not getting old ... and I had almost convinced ... then, you know, I'm fickle;)

11) Suffering from delusions of leadership, wanted 11 curiosity. He wanted to say Oliv (i) (by [info] justka002 ) which was not at all nice of him to discard that way ... he even came to doubt (for a millisecond) not to be more like a sexy time!


At this point I had to hunt Aurelio, otherwise I wrote 50 curiosity-_-'The word must be at Petro, kindly tagged by Julie ( [info] pirate_otty ).

1) As you know, Petronilla hates physical contact.

2) Petro in his life has flown only Pauline and (once) for Aurelio ... ^ _ ^
gourmet
3) Petro is my only simmola who managed to cheat money to useless quack.

4) What is surly know it all. What I do not know is that when I play with her because I have to keep constantly under control, otherwise, he began to quarrel with everyone (even those he loves!)

5) At any home game of the quarter, sooner or later she goes to overthrow the bin or steal the newspaper.

6) I still hate having done to have a second daughter.

7) E 'was very happy when you decided to choose her future husband as Pauline.

8) He has written two books: "How to Get Rid of relatives without a trace" and "How to avoid physical contact"

9) Your biggest fear is to become as ugly as her mother, older.

10) has decided that 9 out of curiosity about her enough! Mica want to know everything!

and now the tag. They are only 7 (10 seemed to me just too many!)

by Rebecca Manzoni [info] angy182

Jade Pirlis by [info] natsumi82

by Holly Moon [info] pirate_otty

Shark by Karen [info] fullm00n77

Amaya Sakurazukamori by [info] ciabby

Prosperity End by [info] justka002

Iphigenia Rioli by [info] vane23


0 comments:

Post a Comment