Sunday, September 26, 2010

Grecian Formula Toxicity

Loa Revolutionary


You bastards, sons of dogs bitch.

Damn bastards.

Fucking assholes.

Try to keep us in the game of your crap.

You made me stomach turn.

It 's time you turned you.

It 'time to start doing the math.

find me, my dear, you will find me all right ...

There is the luxury of thinking it has something to lose, in your game.

Begin to think about what you lose.

This is the beginning of the end of our chains.

hand accounts, gentlemen, pure and simple economics.

Now, I'll explain. Suddenly

Rousseau, Michael Collins and some other revolutionary joined in a unique spirit, a strange Loa believe, and have taken possession of me.

Some people are repeating me to mind my own business, take care of me.

I'm taking care of me, I am defending my class against those who have no dignity.

against those who sold off all selling out.

against those trying to sell us the excuse of saving the "world" to shoulder the moral responsibility of their economic decisions.

Their decisions affect the economic decline of the rates of OUR services.

Do not save the world, which drown.

I will try to open the eyes of my colleagues and decide for themselves which path to take, that you take the responsibility and then make the bill with the sleep of his own conscience.

I wonder why the "big bosses" have not thought of a better excuse, both for sales pitch.

Why did you wake up? Why do not you let me nap like an old lion under any tree? Or like a dragon under water?

No, they had nothing to do if not encouraging. There are things that

I do not accept, against which they are able to "mind my own business" because I consider "my business".

My Italian teacher at the time of high school, I looked into the amused and dejected when I lost myself in speeches ready to defend our rights.

shook his head and called me by name, repeatedly, adding at the end "what an ugly end, what an ugly end, you'll see that disappointment."

actually expect to see me at any moment, standing on a chair and would be amused, because I knew that I would have done and this was his hope to be cynical uninhibited waiting for the moment of their ideological ransom.

I do not expect that everyone understands my intention now.

But they must be aware that the mechanism of "play down" that some companies are doing will ensure that next year all our prices will be lower.

Since the "game" has been accepted all the other companies could claim that at the expiry of the "contract" I do not think that the direction of the DC or RCI are more other idiots, the rate is adjusted to the lowest around.

someone would pay you more to have a department to another at a lower cost?

As for me I have officially announced my resignation from the services requested by that British company that claims to not pay us like the other.

I understand that I defined in many ways and many will do it for me.

I leave to the imagination of their case.

not going to let my work and my sink category without trying to do something.

In Germany I would feel co-responsible for non-action.

Or something like that ....

As I noted the high days, I look like a bad character of the last film by Leonardo DiCaprio, where the protagonist is a "someone" whose only occupation work, the only relationship is with the continued his head and, as icing on the cake, existential desolation worthy of a German philosopher.

Insert the key into the lock of the door and turn on the light, after more than 12 hours that ended, a strange effect.

I'm going to smoke a cigarette.

0 comments:

Post a Comment