Friday, September 24, 2010

Jump In Stomach Fetiches Sitting

dutchcaptain @ 2010-09-24T19:25:00

The


elettroecenfalogramma is flat. My

mean.

... .......................

I could continue writing a line of dots, unnecessary stress "infinite" because the line is infinite, otherwise it would be a segment, as you know.

There is absolutely nothing. In addition to the nth

description of a day, there is nothing.

My Brain activity revolves around the universe work.

Nothing else.

Life is not a movie, reminded me recently.

The question is what kind of film could be.

Imagine in a film by Woody Allen, if you dare.

ask me: Why did these ships are always so "strange"? [not to say that some gay people sounds like a word too long and it seems bad]

They say it is the evil of the Royal Navy.

so I answered but I do not think I have understood.

you know what "evil of the Royal Navy" ? Try to guess, send me the answer and tell you if it is correct.

End Communications.

0 comments:

Post a Comment