Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fishing Spoons, Walmart

Sorry. There was an error when the requested operation. Serita

--- [No Image] ---


I cheered the day watching "The Pianist" by Polansky.

Everyone does what he can to torture.

I worked almost all day, apart from a discussion of "historical" interrupted by technical conditions. My phone company decided to cut off funds.

Not only do I deliver the services paid for, but even when I pay for my desire final resolution of the problem, the telephone company said I owed credits.

I try to check my bank account and you can not access because the bank is conducting mergers, and will resume services on November 1.

No, I am not pessimistic, I just **** a lot and you, my dear great lords, you know what so I will not specify.

I take it as a sign of "destiny" or as a boring failure?

do not have time to decide which of the two options may be better philosophy, I arrange a private group for tomorrow.

I will kindly pass the "extreme situations".

All with a simple phone call ...

Hello, you pass the number of Mrs XXX, granted, for tomorrow.

Eight phone calls because that Ms. XXX had to change, time, number of visitors and the shoes in relation to the works of Van Gogh
Executed at the end of the chick was also so nice to call me six times.
Six out of eight is a good average. Eight
conversation with a stranger is a good average, so if I continue the next Once I even confess their sins.
At that point I'll have to direct them to someone more competent, or will require a salary from the Holy See.

Oh, I'll write tomorrow I will have several hours by train. I have learned to exploit them in a "modern" PCs and film in English.

not me who used the time is the time that takes advantage of me ... Lawro

I dreamed a strange look, maybe I can bring the dream into a few lines of characters blacks on white background. Interested? Are you curious? Fatevela go because everything is very confused in my mind, more or less as is the rest of my life and my work ...
you like it? I know ...

Sorry. There was an error when the requested operation. What

stracazzo error occurs? Tell me!
E 'kafiano, there is an error which I do not know, I do not know how to fix it, I can not handle it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment