Friday, October 1, 2010

Male Volleyball Spandex

Under construction



This morning I realized that I feel vaguely how Neo, the hero of the Matrix.

There was something to which I turned around and in the end I put down the pill.

guess many of you have seen the film (indeed a trilogy) who has not done so, and proceed as usual endeavors.

I constantly put before the eyes of those who are currently living space surrounded by my "truth."

Truth is a big word, let's say I try to give them more information.

I'm starting to collect enough of faces, some have called my philosophy just a "thought out".

Mine is not a new philosophy and there is nothing new.

Far is the same old soup.

If you really want to see things in this light, even at the time Plato had his philosophy just "thought out".

Ultimately in the Matrix problem is choice.
Everything I try to do is to understand what, from my point of view, may be different.
To each his own choice.

My point of view is still, let this be known, is changing.

Many things are in me.

For the rest, I bought two frozen pizzas (the ones that I bought in Germany), I had a washing machine of white shirts and enjoy a shower daily.

I sleep I can not be disposed of.

I am going to prepare a coffee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment