Saturday, October 30, 2010

Verbiage For Performance Reviews

Halloween

The most interesting part of when writing a journal is to choose the title. In theory you should take a word or a concept that is consistent with the contents of the entry, but I usually do more or less randomly. Today I wrote because Halloween happens to be today, tomorrow and certainly will not write anything, so long as tantovale use the title will have a modicum of sense.

Today I was thinking about religion. What religion am I?
I was baptized as a child, I went to confession, I had my first communion, have been confirmed ... I followed most of the catechism classes and more or less I have managed to do a rough idea what it means to be Christian. But what does this mean exactly?
I may not be Christian. I could be Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Islamic, Shinto, Confucian, Taoist or perhaps animist. I do not know anything about these beliefs.
I could believe in monotheism or polytheism or pantheism. How do I know? I do not know what it means. I do not know if I could never believe in other religions if you were not born Italian (or in this family), because I can not change what they are.

Every time I come to think that man has created voluntarily by many intricate ways to complicate your life. In the world there are many religions and should be part of one of them, or create their own teaching and hope to gather enough believers that it can make it valid. One must be able to work with the philosophy and understand perfectly all the existing religious movements, and then choose the most credible according to its own humble opinion or decide to blow it to hell and be atheists or agnostics.

I can say I want to believe in something superhumanly above, except that I do not know exactly what it is. So for now I consider myself agnostic who has received baptism, Communion and Confirmation ... I feel a little 'a criminal.

Speaking of Halloween, the costumes are ideal for me as a ghost, zombie or bat. No wolves, no werewolves, no witches. We honor to the spirits, the decomposing bodies and the only flying mammals.

Seebaru

0 comments:

Post a Comment