Saturday, October 2, 2010

(sims 3) Service Initialization Failed

Bucchero to a friend


Half frozen pizza in the oven.

Half pizza, the result of a blow dry.

I learned that breaking the Christmas nougat.

I took out some walls that I used long ago, I do not like certain quirks, I just lose my pants.

Do you know ... that strange feeling of being in your underwear.

Okay, maybe not that strange feeling when I have been given only by the fact that I have the pants a bit loose ... Stop turning the knife in the wound and especially do not even think to slip the handle of that somewhere.

any party.

clear?

Yesterday I decided to go to experience a "private library" located in a town near where I currently stuck the poles of the "tent", that is where I live now.

The result was to knock on a door and find yourself in a room that seemed extrapolated from a movie. Three abundant

meters in height, the ceiling consists of a pointed arch whose ribs rest on the semi columns.

Under the arch in a table lacquered wood.

Twelve seats along each side. Four

for each short side.

shelves of books were locked in the semi-side columns. Every so often, a bucchero.

I have not had the heart to ask if they were "real."

On balance, I had only a half smile in response.

Some things do not ask for certain things there is always the same answer.

No, I have a friend who does good reproductions.

Some pieces are tourist.

Tourists are passionate about cars, one of which is exposed to the national museum Viterbo.

A magnificent piece.

you buy one you can keep your palm, as if that would make the honor. Other

buy bad imitations of vessels in bucchero.

Bucchero, clay material, seventh century BC

is maintained on a high.

The Americans are good users of " reproductions of my friend."

no coincidence that a cup is in the Kelsey Museum of Archaeology , Michigan. Together with other pieces

Romans and Greeks, of course:

" The provenance of the Kelsey Museum chalice remains uncertain. Tarquinia is conjectured, But May Be this assumption based only on the Likelihood That It Was found in a funerary context. The necropolis at Tarquinia includes many of the Most Famous and opulent Etruscan tombs; Thus, the site presents a logical possibility. "**


Thanks Kevin Dicus, write what I think.

The library, however, the economy gathered material in English, French and Italian.

Nothing could interressare when the work I have done.

Along the way back, I had time to see Inception .

particularly intrigued to see how I had dealt with the speech dreams.

My dreams usually do not tell anyone, there is one exception, of course.

There are two people who know the way I dream, one of them tried to explain what is happening and why it happens but he can not practice what they know in theory. The other person is like me. It has no strong basis of theory, but knows the rules and knows how to apply them.

And the dream changes, not because you start to dream of something else, but because you are living that dream to change according to the rules you know. Obeyed.

At the time I had explained that I had to have a conflict in which my superego, sometimes stronger than the 'Es or something.
and control over rationality. My I must have a lot of work to be performed by an intermediary. I hope that one day I did not ask to be paid for overtime, or I'll have to invent the fairy tale of the financial crisis.

I'll have to try to understand more, at the end of the interview to find out which doctor I need short, the nurse told me that he had noticed in me a strong grip. I do not know to what level, fall into me, this control and what type of control it.

not tell you anything about the film, I would not like some of you lose the surprise.

It 's a kindness that I am doing, mark it on the agenda.

But I'm going to check the refrigerator and mark in my turn, a couple of things I need to buy to look decent in the eyes of the consumer society.

The empty fridge is very fashion, but only if you live in and have a 45th floor penthouse in NY.

Simply call us to let you bring the dinner from the restaurant on the corner, which is Italian for the occasion.

For me The first restaurant is useful to more than 200 feet, worse than I cook and home delivery is after 22. In practice, you bring home breakfast.



** Extract from: "An Etruscan Bucchero Chalice in the Kelsey Museum of Archaeology," Kevin Dicus. Scholarly Publishing Office, University of Michigan Library 2007-2008.

0 comments:

Post a Comment