Sunday, December 12, 2010

Can You Get Hand Foot And Mouth Twice

The law is equal for all


Oggi non è giornata, ogni volta che ho preso in mano il tomo di criminologia ho trovato mille cose da fare.

I transferred files from a PC to the 'other.

them after I ordered it based on precise calculations of the Greenwich meridian.

I watched five or six-part TV series motivated police, including Inspector Colombo.

five minutes I opened the MacGyver by which I split a lamp with a bic pen.

orange because I am drinking tea while warming the 'Water's book of criminology from the table looked at me, so I reduced a poor orange slices for time.

Half slices I've eaten, I have two enclosed in paper aluminum and silver and got one has been sacrificed in boiling water.

Now is the time you deposit the last moments of my fancazzismo daily in electronic format.

say on paper is not valid.

Yesterday while I was walking quietly in a small town at the foot of the Cimini mountains, cursing the cold and humidity, what do I see?
A church that is usually always closed is now open!

I take this opportunity forward boldly.

My spirit impels me to Indiana Jones always face some silly situations like yourself to discover the secret of the Templars, Grail and the key to completing the 730 the whole cast in one piece.

But no.

never happen.

I never revelations of a certain weight.

Just before the church an inscription on the scroll heads than usual I am the way, the truth and the life .

Read: The law is equal for all .

lower my eyes Lookin 'apse. Okay

often happens that the frescoes and other decorations is nothing left and there is only the white wall, plastered after a collapse, but the apse is an architectural structure, there must be ...

The apse is partly closed by a wooden wall.

Beyond the wooden wall at the top center of the wall is written: The law is equal for all .

Or this is the church of the saint of lawyers and the judicial system or is there something I do not come back.

I keep looking around.

On the right is a kind of boundary wall of schools. The wall is surmounted by a railing. At the sides of the fence is retained by the fasces.

With curiosity, I turn to the left side too, there

I see a nice cage, without the embellishment of the beams.

same structure.

More than a church court.

Yet I knew that it belonged to the Order of Discalced Carmelites. Order

dear to me because of the copious amounts of chestnuts that I hid in the years of my childhood.
Whenever I find myself in the prior sin I gave half my crop. I think it had been vassals.

call myself a vassal of the Carmelites could be, however, a bit retro.

I do not wrong in my conclusions, in 1886 the church became a Court of Appeal.

My research has led to this information:

Many processes have given recognition to the Palace, like the band Tiburzi, Cuocolo against the Neapolitan Camorra in the 1911 - 1912, the band against the Julian to the massacre of Portella Ginestra 1951 to 1952, leading to the season of terror against members of the armed band called Front Line.

And I did not want to read it again and criminal processes ...

Just to stay on the subject S. these days has spoken to me of the character of his writing. A heroic

policeman, and describes only the case in early to avoid any kind of revenge more or less directly, that when he returns home after the service sinks into the couch.

admit to the 'envy of the couch.

I once had a beautiful chair.

Larga, wool, worn in the right place to sink and disappear.

I was able to sleep entire afternoons in that chair.

One day there was a brutal incident and has run the route.

I was not at home, the workers who were placing some pipes have attacked my chair.

There IKEA chair like that.

even those in human skin Divani & Divani.
Not being able to devote myself more to my fancazzismo the time has come to say goodbye.
Before I'll show you the third and final picture I took in the Church-court.


Then my thoughts will turn to Pearce. I'll think
also Lawrie, tomorrow day's work.

Finally I will leave this gem of culture Fancazzismo

0 comments:

Post a Comment