Monday, December 20, 2010

Driver Vga De Placa Intel Syntax S651m







ring the bells, the drums roll ... finally (!?!) I managed to find time to play and posting! (Still can not believe). And then, as I covertly (but not too much) mentioned in the comments last post, here's an update!

Those who remember something from my last update might expect the reappearance of Aureliuccio ... but will not. To all this there is a very profound reason (!?!): not playing for too long, I did not want to risk someone dying carelessly in the house of Aurelius. So I opted for something more neutral and I played with Tosh ... So for now, I pecked the Uglacy in the hope that I can soon playing with the real Ramones and doing before Aurelio (where we find a nice marriage between Romeo and Chimera) and then of ISBI (where we expect the usual brothel caused by the presence of many idiots and the birth of the future heir).

Well, I hope you do not mind too much, but I did it for good:)

Under the cut;)





last episode we left Tosha and Chaos newlyweds and waiting the first monster.

Tosha does not doubt the existence of the Supreme Creator and more, since she is pregnant, she spends her time sleeping ...



... Chaos and passes it cleaning.



As you can see the pregnancy progresses ...



... and Tosha, loving wife, spends much time cooking for his ammmmore.



Tosha: "As you know, I have a special relationship with Supreme Creator (do not overdo it! Ed) and she told me that we will have many beautiful Simmini mood and make them grow with platinum



Chaos: "But wake up! Do you think being in a movie? In real life the pixels of the pixel will never grow with our mood because platinum you will not be able to occupy! And do not give a damn to me that you are thick as thieves with Supreme Creator! And 'his fault I'm left to live a life that I had no choice! "



Chagrin ago to the second POP Tosha and this leads me to chat with our grumpy simmolo.



Look Chaos at this point I think you're far more idiots than I thought. Do not think that now you can not do anything more. The heir is in the works and I did not need you anymore ... ergo, I can cut off when I want!

Chaos: "And then you sure that you do not offend my admirers?"

not worry about your admirers, they have to have your own clone in their Downloads folder (with the "D" capital "and the" s " final), so you're sostituibilissimo



chaos seems to have gotten the message.



Chaos: "Supreme Creator do not worry, I really love her, I see a nice little heart on my red balloon? It 'obvious that my role simmolo requires me to be detached and sometimes a little surly and, above all, angry black when, from 10 points of my cleaning, I see flies flying around next to the plate when I'm eating! "



Tosha: " Chomp, chomp, chomp ... slurp ... burp ... "



Bravo Chaos! E 'resignation the right attitude!



....



Chaos: "Yes, but you will not enjoy! I do not want to do Cinderella! Especially if there are infants and toddlers in the house! "



Tosha : "Sorry Sum! But if instead of doing all this hard work we adopt? Maybe we got out of Tsunami! "

Look here, is the second time I ask them to redraw the tsunami, but my answer is always NO.



Chaos goes to work and Tosha ignores it completely.



sorry you know! But why ignore it? Do not you see he has finally realized that love you?

Tosha: "But that reasoning! It 'obvious that he loves me! Basically we are married! "



What else is there?



Tosha: "I do not know! ... I have a terrible stomach ache! ... Maybe I have to run to the bathroom urgently! ...



... hey! But who leads? ...



... Supreme Creator, look! I do not know how it happened, but I spit this thing out! "



This thing, you mean! However, do not worry, I'll explain later separately. Meanwhile, let me present the pixels of your pixel, which we welcome Judith.

Small digression: usually the names of my sims never have a reason. This however has it. The night before I play, I saw on TV and I Benigni, when I see Benigni, I can not help but think of the movie "the little devil" and "Judith model" so that's where it comes from the name of the monster: )



Judith wastes no time and immediately welcome to his mother.



the evening Tosha tells Chaos was born as Judith and instructs him on the birth of simmoli.

Chaos: "Ahhhh! Now I understand what piece of music that you hear every now and everyone is talking about! "



Tosha? Is there something I have to say?



Chaos? Sorry to bother you, but it is very important: the piece of music you mentioned last night, when you heard for the last time?

Chaos: "Well! I always feel! However, the last time was last night, why? "

Congratulations dear! Make every attempt to center! Enjoy these last moments of peace because soon you completely berserk and I will watch sclera without intervening.



Chaos: "Why should I sclera? It 's so my pucciosa Judith, what can never happen with a baby to boot! "



For one thing, your wife does not think so: he constantly needed to wash, eat and sleep ...



... Judith really wants to leave then on the floor ...




... and go to bed.



And here's the pucciosa Judith breaks my eardrums.



Chaos: "any amount the Creative! What does my pucciosa Judith on the floor and, above all, because there is a radioactive soup on the counter ????"

My dear, I had warned you!



Chaos However, trying to be a model dad, takes care of the little before dealing with him and go to bed, because he's crack sleep.



Unfortunately, Tosha can not sleep because it has a little peckish, but is unable to eat because it is interrupted by the first POP ...



... so think about it going to take Judi and put it on the floor before he realized that perhaps there was something much more urgent to do.



's why I preferred to play with them first! And, at this point, I think I did really well!



However, it is shocking to realize that if not Tosha has never done him in PSTBC!



Please note that Tosha had just washed!



Tosha: "But I do not understand! But because this I always spit in the face? "



However, Tosha had several bars rather than red ... I tried to do my best to get them a bit about the moral ... and this is the thanks! The trumpet!



The Moment of Truth 0_0



Judith grows with a dress that does not bode well for ...



... Unexpectedly, and instead 0_0 0_0



At this point I'm a bit disappointed, I must admit. Where are the genes Tosha? Thankfully she's pregnant and maybe churn out something interesting!



However, this is the character of Judith.



According POP ...



... and second hydraulic problem.



For its part, Chaos continues to get promotions promotions, but begins to have mediocre week.



Pruuuuuuuuuttttttt

Tosha! But really! Contains!



Tosha : "Supreme Creator, this is all good health!"



However, despite the nasty Tosha, these two are rehearsed (although she always takes the initiative 0_0 Chaos ... that suffer in silence as I kindly suggested at the beginning of episode?)



Dear Tosha, I want to know:

1. In parallel life as you knew the cow killer because I did not tell you I've never made one and your knowledge is not there.

2. Why do you dream about? Want to make your end? (For those who do not remember the end of the Cow ... here is )



What's more Tosha that dreams of Cow, we begin to grow even threatening Judith evil è_é



and, to crown it all, Tosha decides to give birth in the bathroom ...



... the second monster ...



... which is immediately deposited on the floor ...



... because you have to churn out the third monster (see Judith with his hands in the water, just because a pair of twins were not enough!).



The monster, however, if the number 3 kisses!



The two monsters are a boy and a girl (obviously not you ask me who is who!), both have the hair color Tosha (to the face of the recessive genes!) and are called Adonis and Aphrodite (just to give a hand to fate!).



This, which to some might seem a pucciosissima family photos, it seems to me a horror movie!



Chaos: "How dare you say that my pixels are the pixels of a horror movie?"

Poor dear! You do not make more account of the tragic side of the situation!



Anyway here need help and Tosha that having family aspirations, is in platinum mood, he decided to start teaching everything a Toddler Judith must know to thrive.



Tosha: "Good morning. I need a slave to clean the house because my husband can not do it to clean it all alone and I have already struggled to find one, a husband, then if he brings a withering depression, I do not think I can find another one!
...
What? Slavery was abolished? Mah! Strange! Yet I am sure that in my husband's family there were several slaves, were called Mirko, Julius and now there's Tantalus. Oh well, So what have you to offer me?
...
No, the butler is too expensive and slows the lot ... Yes! A waiter is good! My husband if he will do!




Judith finally learns to walk, and as the first independent action, moves away from the mother ...



... extremely intelligent little girl!



Tosha has also taken a babysitter because they explained that since slavery was abolished, a home has certain rights and responsibilities clearly defined and does not deal with the very little ones.

Incidentally, this is the second Once a Baby Sitter 0_0 I wash a toddler before her, had touched the honor of Julius. I absolutely must find out if it's the same Baby Sitter because, if so, I have to be extra careful to never kill!



Meanwhile Chaos continues to have a promotion day. The picture, however I did for the bin because it is upside down Petronilla is passed in front of the house!



Tosha has nightmares ... I'm sorry to admit that, after all, maybe she was happier in PSTBC!



Chaos: "Let us fly! We escape from the hands of this sum Creator that can no longer play! Take a plane and go away! "



Tosha: " Poor deluded! The planes do not exist even in the sims 3, remained in the sims 2! ...



... But we can bomb your PC! "



Chaos: " What are you saying! We are there in your PC! Do you want to kill us all ????"



This face, however, the zoom he deserves it: DDD



While this is for the Club of hygienists Anonymous:)



Here's some spam puccioso Chaos because I've always looked down and I do not never liked ...



... but I'm re-evaluating;)



ISB And here is the clan that comes because there is an air of birthdays. They all came

: Vanessa, Tantalus (ie the slave NdTosha), Julius and Matilda ...



... which, as you can see is still pregnant.



guests crowded into the room at time of children ...



... Tosha and Vanessa stabs brother to impress.



Tosha: "I smell a lot."

Just for a change! And 'the beginning of the update that stinks! You noticed only now?



Should I be worried? Vanessa, who has never cared for his three children, deals with one of his nephews 0_0



One-of-two-twins-but-not-know-who: "I'm afraid"

And you are right!



Giulio. Is there something you want to make me know and share?



The first blow to Judith on the cake is becoming ...



... a beautiful girl with a normal nose 0_0



Judith "That's great! From Mom I got just the hair color! "



Indeed. Although I know that the nose may still become deformed, it seems to me that the nose of Chaos when he was little * _ *



The puppy, then, it has also cleaning a mountain of points * _ *



Judith 'It is inconceivable that in this house should do everything myself! No one thinks to clean! And my mother that stinks of sewage for days! "

Already, by the way, where is your mother?



Judith : "Sleep. And you will lose the twins' birthday! "



Adonis ...



... and Aphrodite.



And, at this point, I think that the real can Uglacy begin 0_0



....



... Chaos is upset 0_0



Judith socialize with their grandparents ...



... but must run away because Julius is dangerous.



In fact, I do not remember me, but Julie has a food poisoning from an eternity, and every time a family calls him, he reduces the water like this:



But we know Tosha that already has no problem for these trifles!



I leave you with two photino spammose Judith ...



... Why she deserves them;)




Before leaving, a couple of observations on the genetics simmica that fascinated me for years 0_0 We found that three babies have blonde hair. What I did not say because I only noticed rereading the update , is that they have 3 different colors of eyes: Judith has the same eyes of Chaos which he had inherited from Morena * _ *, Adonis has Tosha's eyes and the eyes of Aphrodite's grandmother Vanessa. Here, I just wanted to let you see why I like it so much when they come out the genes of grandparents and great grandparents * _ *

And that's really all. We solemnly promise that the next update of the Ramones cover the family of Aurelius. I can not tell when there will be, but I can tell you that I'm tired of hiding to me periodically, so I will try to make myself a more or less regular rhythm (starting after the holidays, of course).

Here, I renew my best wishes for Christmas and we feel (I hope) relatively soon:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment