Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pasta Without Strainer

Christmas gift




Saaalve! I'm always a bit ashamed to post after a long inaction, and then I never know what to write: P Unfortunately, my schedule prevents me from constantly follow the LJ, but I do not ever forget you and I hope I do not want too many shots if any. This time, to forgive me, I decided to post my sims those who are now adults and that, for lack of time, I had not posted. I am talking about some members of the sixth generation of the Ramones, or Petronilla, Tantalus, and Chaos. Under the cut for a chat and to post the link to download:)



starting with you is, the simmola that should not ever ask, aka Petronilla. Know that unloaded at your own risk!





Then, the martyr of the ISBI, alias Tantalus:



And, finally, he means the simmolo who tried in every way to have a normal life and found himself married Tosha Go, or Chaos:



all these nice people the pixelated found in the usual post Download Ramones , again if I have not messed with the extraction of simmoli and Mediafire. Anything is possible, since I could not remember how to do it: P Anyway, if there are any problems, let me know. Last

technical information: the post with the downloads is only friend and I have a nasty habit of not ever repay the friendships that I arrive. It is not evil is that they are distracted and lazy and I keep telling myself "then I do and I forget. So if I never added and you want to download the Ramones, tell me and I'll add:)

Finally, I take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy Christmas. I will leave, as usual, but I hope to have time to peep the Journal. A big kiss to all

s

Simona.

0 comments:

Post a Comment