Sunday, February 6, 2011

Breast Size By Nation

Fragments of past and present


bank robbery.

Happened to the detriment of a local bank.

The article in the paper seems to emerge from a past film.

A gang of professionals, so they say.

I wonder: is so terrible a robbery in a bank?

Apart fear no harm.

I repeat that I should not accept one thing and that's without even call into question the morality.

I heard the news on the radio:

In Italy among young people, one in three is employed.

If I send my CV the gang of robbers would have many hopes of finding a job?

I turned on the TV and talk about Vallanzasca Rai History.

Assembly aims to give new luster to the legend of unscrupulous bad - good with women.

Bad to the point to take out one of his band, a boy of 19 years (or twenty ...).

'm trying to understand what kind of emotions right now are emulsified.

Men who do their job.

For better, for worse, in the middle ground that is not good and not evil is just what it is.

I light a cigarette, could make me go this state of apathy.

deep apathy and feel.

Any cough that tears me is a manifestation.

The book I'm reading The Rotters J. Coe.

I submit that bitter aftertaste of smoke, cold coffee, one room left to herself.

nights I dream empty rooms.

We hid the corpse under the bed, and pretend not to see anything in the meantime this is rampant.

In the book there is a description of the transition between the hope of change and the silent slip into silence. Searching for this

silence.

thoughts these days chasing around [...]

I have not finished the sentence, today is another day. Other

nightmares. The vigil

divides them, sleep them reconnect.

a swing that I destroy my stomach.

You may wonder why and I do not know what to say.

things you ask are these nightmares and this time will not give you answers.

periodically return to a mental loop of which I have now analyzed the origins, I have to find out how to stem the advancing tide.

A game of tennis with my paranoia.

If I can accomplish the "ball" with a good left once again come far enough and with some luck will score a point in my favor.

Otherwise, the ball falls in my field and I find myself in the knee.

I force myself to look out, not to implode in an inner world that, let's face it, is generally not something we recommend.

look out.

Affacciamoci together in this world.

Metaphorically, of course.

Mx, an archaeologist and one of my employers, pointed out to me as he passed a stage of his life where he was buried alive. Maybe I'm doing it myself. I buried something and I have to get it back to life.

My mother told me that, in your opinion, are now in mourning.

arliamoci clear to me is an atrocious battered balls.

I use twice as hard for any bullshit.

E 'uneconomic.

I started doing gymnastics for Old Men, says S.

In the gym, a girl, I recalled my past sporting glory.

She is a former athlete of those running the hundred meters and long jump.

I looked at the track field athletics, and I kept saying "It's just training and I'll finish with the racket in his hand."

Yes, rideteci well but it is.

Gare gymnastics, swimming, tennis and volleyball tournaments.

Youth Games.

Understand?

The memory of my body was exhumed a number of things that my brain is exquisitely packaged e. .. Well then I met the theater.

hated volleyball, honestly.

I loved to death the court, and the field of red earth, the one that stains the white shoes just bought, which marks every step you did and faithfully recorded the brakes to avoid being carried in the arms of the front row of the bleachers.

The only game that amused me was the team basketball, but did not last long.

I learned to make the basket and throwing balls of paper from the second bank to the basket. Certain images

your comments, do me the favor: keep it to yourself.

One thing I found in the book I just finished reading, The Rotters' Club, and my life is an old cd that gave me the director before our first show.

No sir it is really sad, is a rereading.

Quote from the film read:

"God bless you and go to hell."

Van Vaals Honour and glory to the side of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment