Monday, February 21, 2011

Much My Jet Ski Worth

Are not made for these things!

Once we were talking, my father and I do not know exactly what. Maybe I wanted to impose, yet again, one of the stereotypes that is built on adolescent girls, such as "write SMS with the SMS language", "go disco", "going around in a herd with other geese to laugh about stuff like geese geese "," shopping place on top of things to be preferred as a hobby. " As I said, I do not know exactly what we were talking about, the fact is that I try to conclude (I do not like to try to impose my personality because I consider it a natural right) with a "are done so. "
And he replied: "No, you are really hurt."

The fact has already been forgiven and quickly forgotten, even if tensions continue to exist, of course. But there I was really bad.
What it means to be "hurt"? Is there a right or wrong way to come to the world, in terms of personality? Maybe it is from us, anyway?
With those words I felt unwanted, like I was a mistake. A doodle in the biography of my parents. Something to play with the whitebait to make room for another word in beautiful handwriting. This
I am writing because I have nothing to write, but it is important. I do not believe at all that we can be hurt, in any case. Even if you are born with XXY chromosomes, and for this you're pretty short-tempered: no, that's not an error. You.

I'm reading The Thousand and One Nights , and I must say that although I like matryoshka structure. I'm reading the first of four volumes total and I missed a couple of stories to preserve my sanity, but oh well. It is not bad, although there is a continuous "kiss the ground at the foot of man" and half of the women's book betrays her husband with a slave. I like the fact that there are also Ginn not only men and women, and also the fact that women are not only ornaments or Madonna as sacred in some writings of medieval Europe.
ARGH. I'm not the best person to write pages of journal. But as this address exist as personal plaything, not a document to be reliable and true.

Seebaru


0 comments:

Post a Comment