Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cream Gatefold Invitation Michals

knives, please. The Challenge of 100

journal The bad is that I never know how to start writing a page. Each time is more difficult than the first time and do not understand why. ARGH!

Yesterday my best friend came to my house and made me listen to a song. Entitled "Melancholy Goodbye" and is sung by CapaRezza and Tony Hadley - the latter being the frontman of Spandau Ballet, and a voice from * * Q.
I do not want to lose the meaning of the song, about what I liked or how much truth there is in, because if I did forget what I mean, what happened before with other pages of the blog (yes ;). Suffice to say that I did not expect a song or CapaRezza I would have never liked Tony Hadley so much. And the thing is frustrating, because when my home computer and who knows in what city, in a home of HP to be changing the fan, who last week croaked in a manner so little reassuring to I fear that the contraption was about to explode ... so I can not even add it to your iPod to listen to make me hate.

Since yesterday I have decided that m'impegnerò - I will endeavor, indeed. And if I remember - not to give more biased opinions on anything. I repeat again that in many Italian music sucks, but there are the songs that I like. Maybe it will be harder against bimbiminkia, Truzzi and company due to visceral hatred, but m'impegnerò to what my conscience allows me.
E 'also why I do not want to judge too quickly, the authors of the books that I do not like. I believe that it is people who are able to evolve and improve, writers are able to offer the public something really nice to read, and maybe the public will be able to fully appreciate what it's worth, not just the current fashion .
This is not to say that definitely read the sequels of Fallen or the Book of Fate. These books are different, but the same story ... if I did not accept the setting, I will not accept the rest, however it is written. I can only give my support to what I can, hoping that a later work is better than starting.
I can not believe in people, but I'm sure want to believe in people. I'm just like: a lot of good will power, but very little in place. Please understand.


0 comments:

Post a Comment