Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Play Runescape School

superficiality

Shiver I liked it, despite everything. Too bad I read Deeper and broke the illusion of a happy ending ... The fact is that the first book I liked, and even then. I realized to some defect (ie, the plot slows down every now and then, the climax that suddenly collapses sometimes too abrupt and final, referring to those that come to mind now), but liked the story and the characters, I prefer to stop thinking about it. If I think too much of the books I read end up hating them, or better bask in the pleasure and still believe that he bought a book.

Now I'm reading "Little Men".
E 'old-fashioned and full of scenes fuffolose that, strangely, make me think of white sheets and safety pins. But I want to read "The boys Jo" without finding myself totally lost, so it takes. E I also watch the anime, since I've seen "One for all and all for one." Although the plot is twisted, I'll have the satisfaction of knowing how. After all in all, very trying, at least there is a positive side. But trying very much. This is true only for the things that matter relatively little.

I'm dangerously distracting from writing OTD to devote to other stories. I absolutely do not, so just after the journal page I'm going to write. And maybe download PWI.
In fact, I'll stop writing now. Hello.
Seebaru

0 comments:

Post a Comment