Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Does La La Wear A Weve On Her Show

Archives & Museums


This morning I had some commitments.
I should raise my ass out of bed and complete a number of things, print out some documents and resume my studies in criminology.
I did not and a slight sense I suddenly gripped her stomach.
I can not forgive myself, I would have missed something.

" you take care of the museum of criminology ?"
"Yes "

I had wandered for some of the rooms of the subject. The body of the condemned
I'm not entirely unknown, it is not the archive of the Vicariate of Rome and some are not punitive and penal systems.
But I had never examined a number of cases, except one chosen by me years ago I had taken a series of workshops that would take us directly from the stock mice. We started with
historical archive of the Vicariate of Rome.
After three days of reading I came to the conclusion that the husband reported his wife attempted stabbing.
he was beginning to want to be pushed out by younger lover, during the scuffle, his wife nearly kills him, and he has denounced.
My teacher noticed my bewilderment.
A weekend I finished the job and I was open the doors of the Historic State St Ivo alla Sapienza for a new seminar on the legal systems of Rome in modern times. Speaking
F. we realize that is not bad idea to go to jail.
Room and board for free without paying taxes.
Ok, there is not much ... supercarcere inmates also have the TV or so I heard.
Reflecting on the territorial situation I realized that parts of these prisons abound: the prison, the prison carcerette and super.
not really know the real names of these places, I just know where they are.
no coincidence that there is a company of good death, which was founded in the early seventeenth century. and the most important part of the pre-Easter procession about the penitents, who until the end of the nineteenth century were only those sentenced to death. One of them, by lottery, would receive a pardon.
I see a set of situations that are governed by a thread I wonder when this sfibrerà definitively what will happen.
My studies remind me of the birth of dictatorial regimes, but from my point of view, we are already under the scheme.
My professor of law had told me to feed some concern for me because I saw on the streets with the red flag ...
probably his imagination he could have covered only the head, the far left or the years of lead.
do not know. Today
revert to seeking. I
much to ask, among other things because he insisted to teach political economy that did not know ...
nice woman, was only troubled by his prejudices but once we had classified was ready to give you its full support to overcome your flaws.
moral support.
With his moral law.
I'm going to print out the files that I transcribed from MUCRI.
'll get a coffee at the bar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment