Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ikusa Otome Suvia Free

Cico Act II - or maybe IV


dictionary.

E 'Thus begins an ancient book of local recipes probably once owned by my grandmother.

Boccia : jug.

Cabbarré : tray.

Callarostaro : seller of roasted chestnuts.

coffee pots: coffee mugs.

Erbetta : parsley.

Pila : pot.

Ranfa : octopus legs.

Many other words I had heard him say by my ancestor, the result was always one of my quizzical look, do not understand. I'm not going to take a speech on dialects, pidgins, languages and so on.

was just a day due to the brackets, one of those where you see the fishermen perched on its rock, reeds in the wind.

half I'm going to go to the mountains, let's face it, I will miss a horizon. What

free to proceed to your right or your left.

one where the sun before it drowns in the evening.

one from which come the rain clouds.

What marks your route anywhere you are.

The Scirocco

breathtaking and full auto is the Tramontana and red dust that blows away any cloud, making the blue sky so clear that if it were true that angels are in heaven you could guardagli underwear.

my thoughts go back to summer nights when the coast is populated by many small fires.

You can adjust the breath with the rhythm of the waves which glide over the sand.

Stop.

changed the subject.

If you wonder why the answer is very simple: if you want to open a poetry book and a leggetene.

I return from the course PC for my netbook.

not yet solved the problem but is the third operating system that test.

must begin to suspect that a lot of fun in losing all his time behind my semi-corpse Acer.

this morning that the technician asked me if the next time I go to the land of wolves bring him a couple of kilograms of biscuits.

Barter: netbook - biscuits

"I your cookies rogue! "

" you throw overboard the netbook! "

" Scambiamoli under the mast ... "

Satan! How to write a famous Italian composer which I avoid to mention.

Meanwhile in my house who do not cook the apples with cinnamon.

A simplified form of strudel.

Speaking a few days ago I was warned that I have a good adaptability to the environment where I am, my problem is the absorption of the external environment.

After a bit 'of time alive somewhere some splinter I enter into and remain in aeternum.

To live this commingling of elements that jointly held with my continued exclusion from a place and at the same time revive my "regionalism", which is that of Schleswig-Holstein or Esquiline not matter.

positives and negatives, of course, a foreign element is always fun but it is a cell that can be encapsulated, so that part will always be a foreigner.

golden fried anchovies

Ingredients: 700 Gr

fresh anchovies, 2 eggs, plenty of white flour, extra virgin olive oil.

Preparation:

needed anchovies fresh, possibly "cenciola" fishing boat specialized in their capture, need to be cleaned, boned and washed.

flour well and will pass again into the beaten eggs, then fried in hot oil at 180 degrees.

With this I leave you even more to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment