Monday, November 15, 2010

Ice Cream Helping Heartburn

Soldier known


I am a "victim of war" .

Deadline nice to indicate that someone has targeted me and a couple of sentences out of me.

event the Victorian Theatre, where an exhibition of Van Gogh

Someone decided that my wife is ill at work and complained about his idea of a fact that in my mind has never taken place.
In theory I have discussed with someone, but I do not know who he is and I do not remember the incident.
The guide was so "violently" attacked me, I do not know the reason for the argument, presented a complaint to the responsible organization.
Cascade, the leader has done this to my boss.
My boss has acted.

instant results of my calendar visits zero up to date to be determined.

results reviewed after two hours: days like dew from the cup of exuding any flower quite romantic borne by your imagination.

other event.

Departure of the second torpedo.

See, my colleague, an expert in contemporary art was torpedoed.

results two hours after the event: we have to pretend nothing happened.

pretend that there has never said anything.

What you've read is more or less like this:

I have torpedoed .

Deadline nice to indicate that someone has targeted me and a couple of sentences out of me.

event the Victorian Theatre, where an exhibition of Van Gogh

Someone decided that my work is ill-married to his idea of competition and is , complained of a fact that in my mind has never taken place.

instant results calendar days dusted.

results reviewed after two hours: days like dew from the cup of exuding any flower quite romantic borne by your imagination.

other event.

Departure of the second torpedo.

See, my colleague, an expert in contemporary art was torpedoed.

results two hours after the event: we have to pretend nothing happened.

Remember.

you have not read anything.

My netbook this morning he breathed his last.

I do not know how it happened.

I took him to the service center.

imagine me as the naive prince who spring to his fine round of pirate am convinced that if the resume soon safe and sound.

The guy has assured me that everything would be done in a completely painless for me.

formatting a new windows and bla ... bla ... bla ... In my

skepticism I told him he could do a few are appropriate and ensure that it worked on my netbook.

appointment today at 18.00.

Arrive on time, I was already mine, but the German influence has meant that being late makes me a prey to anxiety attacks and claustrophobia, so coming to work an hour and a half in advance.

not invite me to dinner, I could get for breakfast.

A few minutes after my arrival, the guy I proposed an "exchange" between my PC to be sold and used to buy a course "to be remedied, but he thinks."

Rest hour and a half, meanwhile the guy tells me about his past life in Londonderry and a unnamed country where English is spoken.

reply that I recently spent some time in Germany.

The guy makes me smile and half a parrot that keeps close to the front door looking at me on the pedestal by turning the head. I do not cry out against as it does, however, with two girls in the average age of 15 years who come to get information on a mobile phone.

The girls are frightened for the parrot and one runs out.

I still look like a beautiful statue rests the counter.

The guy smiles and the other says that it will pass tomorrow. "

Tomorrow I'll have to wipe myself and I promised the sunflower seeds to the parrot.

Bella Cico beast (the name of parrot) and the fake fish that the guy is hanging on the wall behind him, those who have the red button and if you press a mechanism worthy of a Victorian mind-noir ago is that the fish moves and singing voice that would be the envy of man candy, what no one should ever accept.

Now I want to write and rum.

Tomorrow will pass by the pirate PC, go on to pick up my check in September and begin a part of the move to my residence in the land of wolves.

Today I placed the compass on the piano, I also brought the Hornblower books, Conrad and metal cups.

Playing a marine environment in the midst of wolves may be out of place I realize, there's the bell away from home! Um ... no, I do not have the bell.
the other day talking with a friend put me in front of the case in which "you could find someone in your house!"
Usually if I find someone in my house I know, maybe I also invited / to me.
In other cases it may be that Damien comes in and out of my house as if it were on the Lady of Johan although when my house looks more like the Calypso.
If I have to foresee everything if someone breaks into my house has no hope of taking away the piano there goes the door. For the remaining
various possible & I hope that someone has brought a drink and some sweets in the Netherlands. If this is someone
Pearce, then closes in and fled abroad.


0 comments:

Post a Comment