Friday, November 19, 2010

Would You Ever Go To A Gay Sauna

Lawro, Rubik & the existence format netbook


's all day long I think about Lawrie.

Blame for half speech made before going to sleep.

E 'as if my thoughts were finished in a strange mechanism that makes them go down and then go back and bring with them when Lawrence and his smile.

E 'all day I fight with the netbook.

E 'slow and I can not do what I should do.

No evidence, no certainties, no organization.

E 'from yesterday that M. I repeat: "Every day is a new life."

The life of this day is about to end, I do not mind.

I'm wearing that state of dissatisfied with melancholy.

I could put myself to look carefully the causes, but do not think it necessary.

bangs his head against some organizational nodes and finally I can say that if it does not do evil however tired.

continue to think about Lawrie.

continue to bang your head still for a few hours and then I'll end with this body and forget this life, at least until I wake up again.

last-minute information: the USB stick in the netbook works, only that it is so slow that I want to tie myself to a log and tear the liver near the stuffed eagle Mc Donald's.

The eagle was kindly donated by S. I last year.

While cursing to myself because I just spilled a cup of tea, I came back to mind another piece of speech, made long ago, in which I was reminded of dividing life from work.

Work is work.

It 's a continuous opening and closing doors, or is the Rubik's cube.

Life as a Rubik's Cube If you can do each face of the right color and you do it by themselves without taking the colored squares, well, you were good.

course Lawrence is bravo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment