Saturday, November 20, 2010

Funny Birthday Party Names

101 Loa


This morning I opened my eyes and lay me beside the placid book on criminology.

Cat on the book.

A beautiful pyramid. After several attempts

computer I pulled out of the closet, my old pc.

Everyone has their skeletons.

My skeleton is an HD dead for centuries.

I reassembled, and now it works.

It 's a bit like going back to old habits for having read the failure of the new.

Yesterday, for the first time in the house between wolves, I received mail.

In reality there is not even written my name on the envelope so I do not arrogate to themselves a right that it is for me, but since that is my mailbox ...

The letter is a Catholic association to send aid to Haiti. The letter stated that in order to rebuild something we need to have the funds, but apart from the first moments when all are taken from time to doing good and who then disappear still does not know how.

It 's the same association through which my grandfather was helping war orphans. He sent money for 40 years, once a month or every two months and updated on the results of the work. The

because I was reading when he was alone.

When we were alone my grandfather was not a crazy antisocial, when any one came into the room we became.

So, considering that as someone wrote, "the problems of Haiti are due to lack of faith" and the fact that someone is able to stick to the ass even without a name on the envelope it seems only right to give someone the opportunity to to believe in something and me to cozy up to some Loa. You never know, if we come to know that the whole canopy Catholic at least I hope it does not work somewhere else.

While I was waiting a long series of updates for my computer corpse exhumed, I happily read the twelve hundred questions that continue to run under a different form but that hit, worse than the three-year rotation in the Middle Ages, the lack of imagination in the sailors.

I decided to propose it at times with an answer, sometimes not.

1. Last thing you drank: I believe it is essential to understand the spirit with which we deal with ninety-nine remaining questions.

2. Last call: From the car window, yesterday, to prevent an event spiecevole.

3. Last Post: Take out the garbage

4. Last song played: The Secret of the Sahara, trying to collect ideas to make my poor Florian Chei the ability to address the disaster.

5. Last time you cried: Last Sunday, I think. It 'nice to note that it is not absolutely important, is like saying "last time you made the statement of income" last year.

6. Have you ever been to two people? To do what?

7. Have you ever been betrayed? Yes, the elections for treason afraid of my skills.

8. Have you ever kissed someone and then regretted it? No, my repentance is not the kiss, only lost time.

9. Lost someone special? Yes .. although when it slipped out of my pocket I have not noticed. But if someone happens to find him please contact me.

10. Have you ever been in crisis? Apart from my desire to establish what kind of crisis it is, in general are about um ... 25 years of continuous crisis.

11. Have you ever gotten drunk and threw up? Faced with this demand nod as Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man

LIST THREE COLORS FAVORITE:

12.

13.

14.

I will not do the effort to do so.

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:

15. Made new friends? Yes ..

16. Fallen out of love? Panta Rei ... something.

17. Laughed until you cried? Even up to gasp and throw me to the ground.

18. Met someone who changed your life? Something like that, no one has changed my life, maybe Oppenhaimer could do so much ...

19. Found out who your true friends? No, but I understand who I really hate it.

20. Found out someone was talking about you? Not usually spout.

21. Kissed a do your friend? on the cheek? Better than the sacred.

22. How many people on your friends to know in real life? I do not know anyone, the limit I remember the names.

23. How many children you have? I'm not a priest.

24. Do you have pets? We say yes.

25. Want to change your name? Habit now, I wanted to do it.

26. Disappeared into the ether: a missile.

27. How did you celebrate your last birthday? Dew in the North Sea in the freezing rain.

28. What time did you wake up today? It must have been nine

29. What were you doing at midnight last night? I was reading a treatise on criminology

30. What is the thing for which you can not wait? Sometimes risk of pee under.

31. The last time you saw your father? In September.

32. What is the thing you wish you could change about your life? Life.

33. What are you listening to right now? M. playing guitar.

34. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? Sure, Tom. And if you refer to that if he did not touch did not believe I would say no, but I could do it in the next vision.

35. What's getting on your nerves right now? The ideas that crowd and I can not manage.

36. The most visited web page? Top secret.

37. What is your real name? Not that the identity card, is correct, the wrong people.

38. Nicknames? I just have to use my last name.

39. Are you engaged? Should I?

40. Zodiac sign? Leo, Pisces rising and a dragon with the dominant element in water.

41. Transsexual man or woman? X, Y, Z. ..

42. Primary Schools? Without a long time.

43. Medium? The Barbarian Invasions.

44. Superiors? Living in a prison, just get their cocks and know how to handle the case alliances, Machiavellian survival ...

45. Hair color / eye? Always the same.

46. Last book read? The melancholy in Van Gogh

47. Height? Do not you unleash it against my hatred.

48. Do you have a crush on someone? No. Sometimes I suffer from enthusiasm, but I'm trying to get over.

49. What do you like about yourself? Spirit.

50. Piercings? I have three holes, it's the same?

51. Tattoos? The second aspect.

52. Are you right or left? I see a woman drowning.

FIRSTS:

53. First surgery? 8 years

  1. First piercing? Again? I have the usual three holes, then a good ally I had a guy who was cool school full of money that I had mistaken for a sort of "spiritual brother" do not know why, though a date for the submission at my house asking him to bucargli ear. Done. More significant than this was the episode where he decided that was to take a bicycle, but no one ever asks.

55. First best friend? It 'disappeared, I do not know where they have brought.

56. First sport you joined? Swimming

57. First pet? My father.

58. First vacation? I do not have vacations, I soloperiodi that do not work, the holiday is a concept that I can not apply to me.

59. First concert? I did 6 years.

60. First crush? Burned.

IN THIS MOMENT:

61. Are you eating? I would not say

62. Are you drinking? Not that either, but it is nice to see what someone cares about what you eat.

63. You are about to? Check the Netbook to save you from future claims.

64. Are you listening? This is one of those tests that if you fall in contradiction encase you or make you disappear.

65. Are you waiting for? I pay next month

YOUR FUTURE:

66. Do you want children? Again? Yes when I am a bishop, or when I can afford my (not to give the association the Holy Roman Catholic Church).

67. Want to get married? No, I would like to enjoy a quiet life.

68. The career you have in mind? At this point I become a Somali pirate.

What's better:

  1. lips or eyes? What is beautiful ... obvious eh? I would like to say see you eyes and in the meantime watch your ass ... so we do not do the fake romance. Scenes such as "treasure that beautiful hands" and be told "you're looking at her tits" should not be edifying.

70. Hugs or kisses? If possible, avoid both.

71. High / Low ao / a? More and more of me.

72. Younger or older person? How much ???????

73. Romance / ao spontaneous person? The romantic can not be spontaneous? Everything.

74. Nice stomach or nice arms? A beautiful smile.

75. Sensitive or loud? Ironic.

76. Hook-up or serious relationship? Seriously a story.

77. Taunting or undecided? Provocateur. With the undecided do not get along, I always have to decide myself.

YOU EVER:

78. Kissed someone you did not know? No, I kissed the pole.

79. Drank hard liquor? Product.

80. Lost glasses or contact lenses? Yes

81. Had sex on a first date? I did not know it was her first date!

82. Broken someone's heart? No, never killed anyone.

83. Had your heart broken? More vents that broke, the valve does not close properly.

84. Have you ever gotten drunk? Yes

85. Have you ever been arrested? No, the limit on temporary custody controls.

86. Turned someone down? From where? Trampoline, boat, bed, sofa, chair, stairs, wall ... pe ril wall I had made a good sermon.

87. Cried when someone died? Yes, but since I intend to continue with the answers as memento mori, I will not go now.

88. Had a crush on a / your a / a friend? I will not fall in contradiction bastard!

CREDITS:

89. In yourself? In my rationality.

90. In miracles? What?

91. Love at first sight? No, that is not love.

92. In heaven? More hell.

93. In Santa Claus? Of course, from the Finnish tradition.

94. In Karma? No, I always ask myself the same question "why"?

95. Kiss on the first date? It was not better, at this point, the fuck?

96. Angels? See the entry: Karma.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

97. There a person you want to be there with you? Of course, more than one ...

98. Have you ever had more than one young person at a time? In what way have?

99. Have you ever told someone you loved him and was not it? No, I usually say no more. Do not tell lies.

100. Called this a hundred known truth? If someone called you a movie one hundred nails ...

101. What drives you to live every day? The curiosity and not wanting to be the prey of cowardice.

After completing this nice interview I fished out my car last week I had sacrificed on the altar of city traffic. I love

drive. One thing that is not strongly in Kiel was my car.

Not that I needed, except for a couple of occasions, but that's the concept that I like.

I like driving, it relaxes me.

I like to keep my hand on the gearbox, the engine felt when sliding from one brand to another, shift in relation to the reduction of engine speed. I concentrate and, in part, my body automatically becomes one with the medium.

Romantic, eh?

you leave your approach to life, since I've had enough of mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment