Thursday, January 13, 2011

American Harvest Convection Perfection Co 200t

Fantasia 2 mm / g

no. Today I feel tired, But I felt like writing something. Therefore I write here, of course. You know the

Fantasy? It recognizes the fact that AU and original with a lot of stuff invented. Lewis has put the creatures in the folklore of the parties there (UK, Scandinavia, Germany and so on, with maybe a pinch of the Bible) and the parties invented, Tolkien did the hard work putting but also very anthropomorphic fantasy creatures, such as dwarves, hobbits (or hobbitt? Mbah) or maybe even the elves and pixies, wizards, but also (if we count them as human beings).

The fantasy of today is based on them and other gentlemen. Now the fantasy is not fantasy if there are elves and wizards, fantasy is not at least if there is a war, if fantasy is not the bad guys are not ugly and bad (lol I wrote a bullshit, because the bad guys are bad for FORCE).
And so the fantasy died and was buried. And still waiting there, his corpse dying for lack of a shred of imagination, hopes and waits for someone to move the stone from in front of the tomb and resurrected. Yes, because I know people who worship the fantasy, or at least what was in his time of greatest splendor.

now those are the basics, then we construct above all. E 'depressing, because the stuff is "inspired" by other fantasy stuff, and not born from the desire to differentiate themselves or things that in no way relate to gender, is almost always rubbish.
Italian fantasy in general and that depresses me. I also like fantasy and I like to write, but more often I stop to think whether it is serious about fantasy or if it's just my imagination made me believe. And if you want to call it fantasy, I can really say is also able to write well? It 's harder than it looks. I hate the story, but I need that and a lot of other documentation to build a world likely. And we do not accept the worlds that resemble ours if you do not talk about aliens, because if our planet can not seem to find ourselves in it and there bewildered.

So, speaking in general, the books are really good bit. There is a nearly foolproof method to determine whether or not it is worth to read a book, just go and look for the review by someone with a BRAIN. And why do not you recognize that someone writes truzzetto (see caps lock syndrome) or bimbominkia (see syndrome of writing SMS).

Yes, the history of LDD I still burns. And 'all day I temgo stomach ache and I'm nervous, but it could also be for the series coming up ... The fact is that I went to seek the opinions of others on the Internet to see what he thinks. In a few unreadable rispostella very positive ("is a masterpiece!") I found the comments seriously, and transparencies that think like me (and therefore bad) and I drew a sigh of relief, then I'm not crazy. Then I found a couple of names and I am concerned a lot, so I went to see.

Knight and Princess SpA [Massacres Fantasy]

Well, it seems that the title Knight and Princess are specialized in finding the blunders and mistakes in fantasy books, unmasked for what they are the eyes of the ignorant people.

I read that Princess, in particular, has written about the LDD, and I felt relieved. So it is true that are not fool me. Is there really someone else who thinks like me ... certainly did not agree with all of what he has ever written, but most do.
It 's just that the trick to see if it's worth or not to read a book, look for reviews of the series on the sites to buy online, or go looking for blogs of people doing an excellent job.

Shrimp Fantasy

Here four people officially working and there is one in which the Apparently it's the head. This blog has a more sensible, but others say is his own. I have mine and I know very well the need to write it.

'll write more another day. Today I am tired, so I drink a glass of water, go to sleep without me in the shower and increasing the delay of another day to go tomorrow morning to make the task of physics, take four and feel bad for the rest of the day. E 'heavy stuff, so arrive at the point in the next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment