Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sugar Glider Nest Cro

Formatting

I have formatted the PC because it was defective. That there will be a mess trying to say all the new bookmarks I had on the internet and all More ... but what can you do? If your laptop has broken down so it's my fault.

The other day I saw Mowgli - The Jungle Book . I remembered him as a bad film, but I already know because they do not tell you. In short, it seems Tarzan!
first Mowgli grows up, while the book does not go over the ten years or so. For the rest it seems appropriate to the character, except for one fact: how can you say that the girl is "beautiful" if you lived in the jungle surrounded by wolves? In my opinion he is Bagheera the prototype of true female beauty, not the first to be human that happens under his nose. If he had seen a lot of effeminate man who would?
Then we speak of others. Baloo knows it's a teddy bear, while in the book must have been an adult ... so do not even want to imagine that age has arrived Bagheera, growing. Kaa, my favorite character in the book, has become a kind of auto-eater, while in the movie have placed the new King Louis, who in the book, did not exist and that instead they put in those of the Disney ... but as they did 'I film?! The icing on the cake, Shere Khan is female and it is good, and of course the owner of forest. Oh no, that is no longer the big boy went out hunting cattle ... as we fell down.

I'm still thinking about the Book of Destiny . The comment of the other post I wrote in the throes of jet and indignation, then I just realized that all my hatred is towards Eynis and no one else. People once again why:
- Sa spontaneously control the magic since he was 10 years;
- It 's the last Wood Elf still alive;
- She can speak with animals;
- Can use the arc (howler repeated continuously in fantasy: the authors of these have at least a vague idea of what a true arc is heavy? No mica plastic ones with the arrows with suction cups! Some time ago, even an entire herd of male Greeks had managed to draw the bow of Ulysses, let alone use it ...) and never misses the target;
- leave you to do what you think, and when I forbid you to do something of course you find a way to do it anyway (probably because they spoiled in the meantime);
- All males, mind you I wrote boys and men do not , wag their tails as he passed;
- It has the beauty of an angel, and despite knowing fight, climb and so on, is very light => his muscles have no weight;
- E 'surly, and poses capisciona adulthood when they have whole life ahead, becoming sweet and nice and strong or stronger depending on what is convenient;
- In serious moments to make a big scene from the movie ...
... and there are probably others.
do not know if I explained. It's fine to fit the character of an advantage in terms of personality or ability, do not deny it absolutely! Indeed, it is important, otherwise how would eventually save the world? This is not the point. The point is that
Eynis is a superwoman born from nothing, without any defect or deficiency in the physical / magical / social character (let's put aside, that I do not understand anything). It 's too perfect, you know? And the heroes perfect, without a reasonable explanation, I hate them with all your soul. The knowledge that never fails, and that will always be a kind of emanation of the Holy Spirit irritates me, because the more it goes on and I seem to have less to do with an earthly being. What a goddess? It 's a ten-meter tall creature with poisonous fangs and armored skin? No? And then remove them something, Aunt potato!

finished venting ... uhm. What can I say? I do not know. Are simply in trouble again.
My best friend during the summer of 2009, she started with a ten years that makes us great service in our own local band (local ones, you know? Those who play around with the wind instruments and percussion) during its annual summer release. The thing went normally throughout the summer, as they were able to see more often than usual. Only the parents of my friend would never have approved (please explain why not, apparently said that her boyfriend had to have the "right age"), so on time every time I wanted to stay with the boyfriend was to call me. So I sat five feet away or a little less bored to death, while the two of them cooed happily, slamming highly of myself, who had left infinocchiare from history "we're friends, so you need to do it."
started school have begun to look less and less often, and from there the trouble started. They almost broke up, then they put it back together, then they just left, then came back together ... In short, quite a roller coaster like thing. My friend explained it by saying "but no, at that time I was strange" or "no, I guess it does not work" as appropriate. Finally in the summer of 2010 or shortly before (can not remember) you are left permanently and type, as a good kid, he started to ignore all of my friends, pretending that there was no stopping and talking to her, blocking and deleting the Messenger on your mobile phone number ... I know, I know, it's incredible, and not in a good way. Then she learns that he can not forget her and she mutters low voice, "maybe not even me." No comment.
epiphany of the evening this year, following a concert by the band, we all went to a pizzeria for dinner. Besides the exorbitant price and the fact that the former type was in front of me and my friend in the seat next to mine, asked me if I want a ride from him to go home and I agree.
We stopped there under, He turns off the engine and said he could not forget my friend, despite all the methods I've tried it and all the opportunities I've had: it seems if she is not doing well. But he called me there for a second order more than clear: he wants to know what you think of him now, and what better source of best friend?
I did not want dragged into this story. If you want to get back together to do it yourself, do not include me! It 's a matter that does not concern me! If he's a real man should tell him in the face and stop playing the game of "you there", but you should understand once and for all whether you love him or not, and continue to rock on his feet without choosing anything and let others decide. But Uncle
kangaroo!
Seebaru

0 comments:

Post a Comment