Sunday, January 2, 2011

Brookstone Helicopter

Fwarr

A New Year's Eve we watched Moulin Rouge! and has been my sentence. Who knows how many times between last night and this morning, I listened and listened to "El Tango de Roxanne" ... are too fixed. Besides continuing to run up and down to my room and thinking of Yakumo, which of course in my head is the author of the piece ... I can not do anything, some songs I like too evocative images. It looks like the translation music of the peak of male jealousy.

I have in mind a little 'stories as well as OTD. I have to try to organize.
- UDMDC, namely that of the magician.
- DDD, namely that of the tooth.
- K, that is real in with the Parkour.
- A & R, that is difficult.
- TK, namely that of the dragon.
- That the title to be decided.
- GDE, namely that of the stomach. The
bad to have the fantasy mixed with a passion for writing is that anything that could reawaken the first turn on the second. When I see a beautiful picture or hear a good song I can not help but imagine all a new story to add to the list. In fact there I guess there are all ideas that came to my mind ... but I'm not here to talk about this.
Today, I speak of otherness. Alter is a spider that has made the spider web on the gate of my house (luckily we speak of the door always closed, not the one you pass) and that survives from a month or so. E 'snowed in mid-December, yet it is still there and every now and check it out. Seeing him always there I gave him a name: the first would be high, but since it is a name that already exists, and since I do not know how to pronounce I changed it to Alter, to pronounce as it is written (with this). Every time I see him locked up nell'angolino where he made a thicker canvas and I try to touch it or blow to see if it moves its legs (my insurance to see if he's alive), and when I can not let it move me so much worry . I do not want to die. And 'as small as the tip of a pencil.
Today we wanted to talk to me because I am dreaming. I dreamed of having confused for another spider that had been put there, but that was disgusting spider: abdomen had almond-shaped and seemed full of fat, not to mention that the head had a clump of green fluorescent hairs. Then it was twice the size of otherness. The fact is that he was on his web, so I believe all I called Alter. I had never done ...! Immediately after the truth has dawned Alter has gone on.
I woke up at nine in the morning (TARDI!) with anxiety. I'm so sorry, Alter, forgive me.

Ah, the new expansion comes out in February of Perfect World International (PWI). Honestly I can not wait, although I do not play more often. Every time I make a new friend, that disappears into thin air. Then I can not balance the statistics for the class that I choose: a Venomancer need to raise their physical strength? And for a Blademaster is best to increase the strength or dexterity? And how the heck do you grow a winged elf, whatever its class?!
races with which they are playing at the beginning:
- Human (Mage, and Blademaster). There is no need to explain anything, except that blows can give or take the magic and can fly once you reach level 30 with a magic sword. Others do not know.
- Winged Elves (Archer and Cleric). They can use the bow (or the sling, or crossbow) or the magic wand to throw arrows or cure people. They can fly from the outset because they have wings of an angel.
- Untamed (Barbarian and Venomancer). Males have the appearance of animals all muscular and females have animal ears and tail. Males can do the barbarians and the females can do venomanti, using reams physical strength and the magical. Males can be transformed into a white tiger reached level 9 (or 12?) And females of a fox. Both capture the animals and capturing one that flies can learn to fly. I think.

Rising Tide With the new expansion came a new breed, Tideborn, that the men-fish. They have purple skin and upoi not change color (I think) because the color of the face does not change. What bad luck! On the other hand you can do with the murders the couple of daggers or psychics (I think you write well, then boh) struggling with the bright globe floating on hand (and it seems that when attacking play squash xD). In addition, they are added to their islands ... ah, their advantage is that at some level can be transformed into mermaid. The downside (he had to be) is that all the mermaids are equal to each other during the transformation, just as the animal form of the untamed. I very Bado aspect, it takes me thirty years to finish creating your character.
Now with the new expansion (Genesis) is about the end of the world, and craters that swallow the earth of a race, Earthguard, who comes to this. I do not know whether to remedy or to place the order. The pictures on the website they show that these people have a third eye (a gemmetta light between the eyebrows), but those are more artistic look that women have the wings of a butterfly, or horns (° Q °). Waiting for it to arrive.

I like playing PWI, except that when I come to and end Archosaur the blessed period of being under level 20. And you get to quests that require the killing of thirty beasts all the same, then another 30 for another race, then another thirty, and when it's just three little creatures, then we must die ten times before finding the right method to kill one. Then of course the other two are nearby, so he dies the same again. And since after level 10 you lose a percentage of exp for each death, you end up all this without being able to level up. But the plates are cool.
Staying in the calm waters of the initial levels can enjoy the game without the risk, while wandering around some guys who are married, with all light armor to be frightening and even riding on Chinese dragons or giant lobster, or even dressed as Father Christmas and Rudolph horse. BEAUTIFUL.
The bad thing is that if you are not a guild or a friend willing to lend a hand finish this lily. Should find one of those players above level 30 who can no longer find this, ask them to help you and best regards. You end up before and everyone is happy. Too bad that I would feel uncomfortable to ask a stronger questucola he assessment with which he has finished using a single combo.
Seebaru

0 comments:

Post a Comment