Monday, January 17, 2011

X Ray Of Healthy Neck

crimes, criminals and other flights of fancy


crime haunts me.

I make you understand better, otherwise I look a former representative of the conspiracy.

It all started with the study of the museum of criminology.

then anything I've ever experienced at hand has proved to be formed by:

- Police and criminal.

- criminals.

- Criminal and his confessions.

- I'd write to Berlusconi but I think that Mussolini and Hitler had more taste.

I will not talk about politics, despite the three years spent in Political Science.

I feel a deep disgust that goes beyond the indignation, excuse me, I try to survive on my stomach so if I have to proceed with a public confession to admit I prefer to have seen three episodes of Hamburg District 21. In Hamburg, nothing happens, it if you read the summary of the series on the Wiki entry Hamburg District 21 you will realize that not talking about criminal acts. In some murder takes place in Berlin, Germany, but in Rome it happen less. However, Italy is the land of imaginative crime, Hollywood has half-Italian criminal ingenuity of its successful production.

Those of you who have not seen The Godfather ?

Who said "not me" needs to realize that a scandal in NY and that this response would receive the gift of a pair of cement shoes.

Today I gave him a pair of shoes Nike, have the same weight and are more uncomfortable to wear.

The real problem is the Italian cinema, who does not remember the whole series started with fried calamari The octopus? Not to mention

Mery, forever (service announcement for the title of S. It is not wrong, I checked).

I and my generation we were harassed by the vision of this film in school.

Wiki summarizes: The title is inspired by the story of one of these guys, a transsexual who calls herself Mery, and that one day is arrested for the attempted murder of a customer as a prostitute. We

just a dutiful, Mery was Mario.

I have to thank Mr. Plácido always made me spend hours in the dark with my ass glued to an uncomfortable wooden seats of the classroom employed to the projections of boring science documentaries and vision Mery forever. In all those hours please do not have to go to the bathroom, not because they were suggestive of the film but to leave the classroom because we needed a test of our needs and the problem was simple, like trying to turn a professor of I'm pissing in?

Now Mr. Placido back in my life, after years of activity silent and desires behind me, with another film about such a Vallanzasca Renato.

Do not look left and right like my cat when feigns indifference.

You will not remember who he is or just do not know. Only a few know and remember who was this Vallanzasca.

I, no.

So I searched on google and to my horror, I found the story of that crime in the '70s was rife in the national news with his deviant behavior along with everything else, including BR.

short of the 70 journalists had a lot of things to write about, even today they would ...

Back on track, thanks to this film I'll also remember a couple of nefarious deeds of this Milanese. Without thinking

Once Upon a Time in America or other historical films that challenged the criminal justice proud of the state.

The thing I was heartened that in the presence of this eddy appears as a happy ghost. Are you thinking about

Discipline and Punish ?

Beginner, I was referring to History of Madness in the Classical .

I thought they were talking about the madness of prison! I was wrong.

Chapter V, Part III: the birth of the asylum.

We, the distance is short.

Prisons criminals were the first places where the insane were locked up, the lunatic asylum as a place to "cure" is a consequence of legislation.

It was assumed that having lost the ability to understand and will not then you could be prosecuted but you had to be treated. Then he went out of fashion in the asylum so that was enough suspicion and accusation or a street, proceeded to the prison. A witch hunt with the difference that there was no process, no inquisitors that history would remember as men without mercy, to be completely unscrupulous and fanatical in their job while on the contrary and quite reassuring, there was a medical and a string of doctors in white clothes all ready to do their best on behalf of human rights .

And a comfortable bed awaits.

Yes, and I'm Oppenheimer, German composer but not the one that deals in diamonds.

Two days dedicated to the care of the house, just to better accommodate the wolves.

Suddenly I was a cross between Hyacinte d'Hozier and Lawrence, other than Superman!

also because of the soundtrack The Cotton Club that made me think of the Latousen. The

Latousen was more or less a brothel. Do not look for it, you will not find or maybe yes, and then leave you to google the question and solve it **.

Now I want to eat.

I'll go into the kitchen and I will satisfy my desire, simple, no?

delicious commitment to the mind of St. We spent a few nights building worlds, situations, and admissions. The beauty of this is that the operation had begun to take shape a little 'time ago and our minds have forgotten beautifully not only the details, but also essential information resulting in conversations like this:

Do you remember Tom?

No. Why not?

No.

My teenage psychopaths were created at that time as the main background is a school for children of fathers. In short, a prison with a minimum of 5 years, and the provision of "pay to stay here until my father," but this happened even in the reformatory San Michele in Rome.

** Let's see if you were good at solving the riddle: Latousen

For those who hit the 100 points.

who have given up a free voodoo ritual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment